1. General principle
Any Personal Data shared with Webhelp when applying for a position will only be collected for our recruitment process and will only be used for this purpose. We may need to share your Personal Data, such as your Identification data, life related data or any other information you will provide us. Such Personal Data may be shared with our clients and/or with other entities of the Webhelp group. In such case, any transfer will be made under strict binding corporate agreements, including EU standards clause or Binding Corporate Rules. Such documents are available on request. For some particular positions, we may need to carry out automated decision-making.
You have the right to access to your data, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority or to request rectification, erasure of personal data, restriction of processing concerning you, to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. In any case, you can contact our Data Protection Officer.
2. Personal data we may acquire from you
We may collect and process the following Personal Data:
- Information you give us by completing forms or surveys on our Website webhelp.com. We may also collect information when you let us know about an issue on our Website. Quotes under these forms are here to remind you about your rights on your Personal Data, as stated hereinafter.
- If you contact us, we may keep a report of this correspondence and we may record our communications for quality and training’s purposes.
- Details about your visits on our website -including your browsing Data, your path, your browsing language, your localisation Data or other communication’s information- and the resources you have access to.
3. How long will we store your personal data?
We will retain all data related to your application for two years unless (1) it becomes clear that an offer of employment will not be made, or unless (2) you instruct us differently.
We will store connection Data we collect from your visit (cookies) to our website for 13 months, except for Data that have been anonymised in accordance with applicable legislation.
4. Why do we collect your personal data?
Any Personal Data shared with Webhelp when applying for a position will only be collected for our recruitment process and will only be used for this purpose.
When using our Website, the collection of your Data helps to make our website as efficient as possible and allows you to access the interactive functions of the website. Such as to :
- Estimate our audience’s size and the way they use our Website.
- Store information about your preferences and therefore personalise our Website depending on your personal interests.
- Improve your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our Website.
- Maximise professional information and share with you information about our latest opportunities corresponding to your profile, as long as you gave your consent to receive such information. We may also use your Data to inform you about changes and developments of our service.
When you share Personal Data of another person with us, you confirm that they provided their consent for you to act on their behalf and that they were informed about our identity and the purposes of their Data processing.
5. How do we collect your personal data?
This an happen when you share it directly with us or when third party provide us information about you. This can happen for example when you send provide us you CV, interviews or when we take references.
6. Cookies policy
We can get information about your general use of the Internet by using cookies (a small file stored on your device’s hard drive). Cookies help us improve our Website and provide a more personalised and improved experience. For this purpose, we have implemented technical measures enabling us to collect your Data through your IP address and cookies. That is why we can gather your information, such as your IP address, your browser or your operating system for the administration of the system, the improvement of our Website and to make reports (for example through aggregated information). We take all the useful cautions to share only statistical Data about actions and browsing behaviours of our users that do not enable an individual’s identification.
If you would like to remove cookies, please go your browsing’s instructions to localise the file or the folder where Data is stored.
7. Sharing personal data with third parties
In order to provide you with the best recruitment process, we sometimes need to share your Data within the Webhelp group. In some cases, we can share your Data with third parties, especially with our technical or HR partners and sometimes with our clients. We will share your Data only with partners demonstrating sufficient guarantees regarding the implementation of appropriate technical and organisational measures to respect your rights and keep your Data safe.
Subject to your previous agreement, we will sometimes share your contact details so that you receive information’s message about latest positions likely to interest you from our partners. These messages can take the shape of a mail, a phone call, a fax, an email or some other electronic messaging services. By providing your fax or phone number or your email address, you accept to be reached through these methods for the purposes to which you specifically gave your consent. If you do not want to receive any information from us, please click here.
We may share your Data with third parties (1) In case of selling or purchase of one of our entities (2) If we or all of our assets are acquired by a third party (3) If we have to divulgate or share your contact details in case of any legal obligation (4) To protect our rights, property and safety or our users (5) In case of information’s exchange with other companies and organisations for the purpose of preventing fraud.
8. Where do we store your personal data and how do we protect it?
Unfortunately, sending information on the Internet is never completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your contact details, we cannot guarantee the security of the Data delivered on our Website. As soon as we receive your details, we use strict proceedings and safety measures to prevent any illegal access to your Data.
10. Your rights
At Webhelp, we are committed to upholding the rights granted by Data Protection law. The information below will enable you to carry out your rights. You can make a request through all the means indicated in the contact section or by using our online form.
- Right to access your Personal Data: You have the right to be informed about whether your Personal Data is being processed by Webhelp or its partners. If this is the case, we will explain how these partners use your Data and we will let you know about the purposes of the processing, what kind of Data is being processed, to whom and where your Data is being shared, for how long it is stored and if your Data is being subject to an automated individual decision-making. You can also ask us to provide a duplicate of your Data, this could lead to reasonable fees payment based on the potential administrative cost we could have. These fees will not be enforced if we share your Data through your right to data portability.
- Right to rectification: Having accurate Data is essential to us. That is why we will rectify your inaccurate Data in the shortest timescale possible.
- Right to erasure (« right to be forgotten”): Apart from where there are opposing measures, we will erase your Data in order to comply with our legal obligations, especially when your Data is no longer required, or when you request deletion.
- Right to restriction of processing: You can ask Webhelp to restrict your Personal Data processing if you consider that your Personal Data is inaccurate or if you ask us for the erasure of your Personal Data. Moreover, you can ask us to restrict processing if you have the right to object to this processing.
- Right to portability: You can receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format as long as the processing is carried out by automated means. When technically possible, you can have your Personal Data directly transmitted to another controller.
- Right to object: In some circumstances and on grounds relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to processing of your Personal Data. When you make this request and that it complies with law, we will not process your Data unless we demonstrate that it is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest that would prevail on your fundamental rights. We can also process your Personal Data if it is necessary to noticing, exercise or defence of legal rights. If you do not want to receive opportunities from us, please click here.
Finally, we will take all reasonable measures to notify to every recipient of Personal Data every rectification or erasure or this Personal Data or every restriction of processing, unless such a notification turns out to be impossible or demands disproportionate efforts.
10. Governing legislation
Unless otherwise required by any applicable law, any difficulty, claim or litigation generated by or in relation with the present terms and conditions shall be settled according to French laws. French jurisdictions are fully and solely competent to hear of any legal dispute rising out of these terms and conditions.
Or write to our Data Protection Officer at the following address:
Group Data Protection Officer
Legal and Compliance Department
161 rue de Courcelles
75017 – PARIS