PARIS, July 7, 2016 – Webhelp has announced the winners of the six customer experience challenges set by the outsourcer, as well as the overall customer experience challenge winner, at the inaugural Viva Technology summit in Paris last week.
Webhelp set six challenges it believes will shape the future of the customer experience industry. Companies were invited to submit their responses to these challenges, with 50 pioneering startups from USA, Canada, France, Spain, Netherlands, Iceland, Denmark and the UK, being invited to join Webhelp at their customer experience lab at Viva Technology.
A panel of experts, including venture capitalists, Webhelp’s clients and senior Webhelp management, listened to these 50 companies pitch their ideas live at the summit. A winner in each of the six challenges was selected with one of those being named the overall customer experience challenge winner.
The six winners were:
* Alcmeon – Social selling – How to generate sales through social media?
* Aircall – Seamless omni-channel customer experiences – How to support seamless customer experiences?
* Serious Factory – Augmented and virtual realities in customer experience – How to enrich customer experience and create value?
* Ibbu by IAdvize – Uberisation – Is customer service next? – How to help traditional models to reduce costs and improve experiences?
* Recast.ai – March of bots – Is this the future of customer service?
* Diduenjoy? – Big data + customer experience – Big customer experience?
Ibbu by IAdvize scooped the overall award. Based in Nantes, France, IAdvize is as a conversational commerce platform established in 2010. The company now provides real-time customer engagement in 40 different countries.
Olivier Duha, Webhelp co-founder and president, said:
“At Webhelp we are constantly seeking the best people and the most innovative ideas to ensure we can continue to offer our clients the solutions to the customer experience challenges of tomorrow. The wealth of talent and innovation on display in our customer experience lab, thanks to these pioneering startups, was incredible and hugely exciting. Webhelp is delighted to be able to facilitate the bringing together of these new ideas with our clients and potential investors and we are grateful to Viva Technology for providing such a wonderful environment for us to host this in.”
For more information please contact
Heather Astbury, head of PR at Webhelp, on +44(0)7825 593242 email@example.com