PARIS, June 20, 2016 – Webhelp, Europe’s third largest customer experience and BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) company, has offered 50 start-ups involved in digital transformation the opportunity to showcase their ideas to some of the world’s leading companies and venture capitalists at the inaugural Viva Technology summit in Paris later this month.
Webhelp was one of a number of global brands, such as Orange and BNP Paribas, to agree to host co-working and demonstration laboratories with young businesses identified as the ones to watch in digital transformation. Webhelp is hosting the Customer Experience Lab and set six challenges which innovative start-ups were invited to submit their solutions to.
Olivier Duha, Webhelp co-founder and president, said: “At Webhelp we are constantly seeking the best people and the most innovative ideas to ensure we can continue to offer our clients the solutions to the customer experience challenges of tomorrow. We are delighted to host the Customer Experience Lab at VivaTech and I can’t wait to experience the atmosphere of collaboration and innovation that I’m sure will be the result of us bringing together these exciting new start-ups with some of the world’s leading companies.”
The six challenges set by Webhelp were:
• Social selling – How to generate sales through social media?
• Seamless omni-channel customer experiences – How to support seamless customer experiences?
• Augmented and virtual realities in customer experience – How to enrich customer experience and create value?
• Uberisation – Is customer service next? – How to help traditional models to reduce costs and improve experiences?
• March of bots – Is this the future of customer service?
• Big data + customer experience – Big customer experience?
The outsourcer has now selected 50 innovative comapnies, from USA, Canada, France, Spain, Netherlands, Iceland, Denmark and the UK, to join Webhelp in the Customer Experience Lab at VivaTech. As well as the unrivalled networking opportunity this offers, the start-ups will also receive the following:
• The opportunity to work with Webhelp’s global R&D team in our development lab to work on and test their product
• An invitation to an exclusive event with Webhelp’s founders, Olivier Duha and Frederic Jousset, and representatives of our major investors KKR who will discuss their startup experiences and offer advice
• The opportunity to make joint proposals with Webhelp for their product to select clients from Webhelp’s 300 strong client base
The list of companies selected to join Webhelp at the Customer Experience Lab at VivaTech 2016 is:
Press information: For more information please contact Heather Astbury, head of PR at Webhelp, on +44(0)7825 593242 email@example.com