- Customer Experience and Contact Centre Services
- Webhelp Payment Services
- Webhelp Enterprise
- Netino by Webhelp
- Technology enablement
|Type of Employment||Full Time (Permanent)|
|Closing Date||26th February, 20|
Risk Management. Policy, bureaucracy, frameworks, 100 page Risk Committee decks with endless streams of Red, Amber, Green? Not at Webhelp.
We are recruiting a Risk Manager for the UK Region (UK, South Africa and India) to help navigate our ship through storms and keep things sailing smoothly.
There are two types of people in the world; those that go into things blindly and hope for the best and those who prepare, plan, anticipate risk to do the job effectively. If you’re the latter, you could be just the person we are looking for.
You’ll be joining a global community of passionate game changers who apply the full weight of our innovation capabilities to tackle complex risk challenges using Agile methods, Big Data and Technology.
We strive to enjoy every day, doing what we love. Our culture is our differentiator and our approach to risk is a key part of this.
As Risk Manager you must be aware of trends, contextual awareness and have a proactive approach to solution finding. You’ll also consult through our disruptive brand – GoBeyond.
To succeed in this role, you will work cross-functionally within the business to ensure that current and emerging risks are identified as well as develop risk treatment strategies including operational, data, conduct and cyber risks.
You will need to be highly organised with exceptional communication skills and extensive career experience anticipating shortcomings and being proactive in solution finding.
This role has flexibility on where you will be based in the UK, however regional and international travel will be required. We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as a percentage share of revenue generated.
If you’re ready to set sail in your career then take this moment to start your next voyage by applying today.
• Developing and maintaining risk treatment strategies as well as developing the control environment
• Developing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of meaningful risk appetite measures that guides the business on its risk profile and the performance of its control environment
• Reviewing, triage and remediating risk and compliance events and breaches, determining root cause and control improvements
• Developing innovative solutions to complex risk challenges using data, technology and method
• Working with Commercial and Transition teams on assessment of risk and in developing risk management strategies to enable the safe transition of people, process and technology
• Providing advice, guidance and managing challenges to the business
• Developing risk management strategies and frameworks
• Extensive experience of managing risk within fast paced regulated environments
• Comprehensive experience of operational, data, conduct, cyber and technology risks and controls
• Experience of design and delivery of engaging risk management training programmes
• Experience of BPO business and solution design
• A background in consulting and / or client facing roles
We are a global community of passionate, fun-loving people who thrive on making a difference on behalf of the world’s most exciting brands.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Enhanced Functional Cookies