Customers will spend more if they receive great service
More than a decade ago, there was a consumer backlash in some industries against the offshore outsourcing of contact centres. Some customers...
www.webhelp.com/nl is a site operated by Webhelp Nederland B.V.. We are registered in the Netherlands under company number 27117788 and have our registered office at Koraalrood 50, 2718SC, Zoetermeer.
Webhelp Nederland is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.webhelp.com/nl (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and we may record your communications with us for quality control and training purposes.
– We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
– Details of your visits to our site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data) and the resources that you access.
– The retention period for data and / or information from our website is compliant with legal requirements..
2.1 We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other access device), operating system (for example, Microsoft Windows XP or Macintosh OS X) and browser type (for example, Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox), for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
2.3 We also use analytical cookie files. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
2.4 You can find more information about the individual cookie files we use and the purposes for which we use them as defined below :
2.5 If you wish to delete any cookie files, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Our cookies will contain the domain name [INSERT DOMAIN NAME CONTAINED WITHIN COOKIE FILES] within the file name.
2.6 You may refuse to accept cookie files by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you choose this setting, you may be unable to access certain parts of our websites.
3.2 All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using secure socket layer technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
3.3 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
4.1 We use information held about you in the following ways:
– To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
– To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
– To notify you about changes to our service.
4.2 We may keep your personal data for a reasonable period for these purposes.
5.1 We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Dutch Civil Code.
5.2 We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
– If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
– If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of use; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7.1 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
7.2 Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that we are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these websites nor for the way in which the personal data of their users is treated. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Applicable data protection legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with such legislation. Any access request may be subject to a fee of EUR10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You also have the right to have any inaccuracies corrected in the personal data that we hold about you.