Since partnering with Webhelp the client has been able to receive a level of insight that is invaluable to their business. They have a clear and full understanding of what their customers are telling them and through NPS scores and root cause analysis of customer feedback they know whether their customers are happy and what the key drivers are.
Some highlights include:
- Like-for-like sales conversions increased by 9%
- AHT reduced by 50%, with the first key reduction delivered by Month 4.
- 95% quality score, checked and verified at two additional stages
- Customer NPS trending at around +65 including complaints
- 47% reduction in complaints year to date, which are lower than they have ever been for the client
- Compliance improvements, which means we currently sit with an estate that has 5% red calls against a metric of 20%
We have managed to keep our AHT so low that we have been able to keep staffing down to a minimum level. Our low levels of attrition (circa low 20% per annum) are unparalleled for our industry and also mean that we are retaining and developing knowledge within the business. This in turn has helped to drive our improvements in first call resolution rates.
Increased knowledge levels have also improved customer journeys, enabling customers to get the best possible information to allow them to make an informed decision about any products they wish to purchase.
In November 2015, Post Office Insurance was voted the “Best Travel Insurance Provider of 2015” at the British Travel Awards, which is an independent award voted for by the UK public. Our client recognised the large part that the UAD, our people and performance played in winning this award.
We are now viewed as integral partner of Post Office and are being asked to take on more campaigns; such is the value they see in working with Webhelp.
“We were looking for a partner who could completely transform the customer experience and we set the bar high. Through the successful deployment of the new UAD solution Webhelp has responded to that challenge by showing a detailed level of understanding of both our customer journey and core business model. They are now viewed as a key strategic partner moving forward”.
Russ Tavener, Head of Commercial at Post Office Financial and Travel Services