Paris, May 18, 2016 – Webhelp, Europe’s third largest customer experience and BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) company, is offering start-ups involved in digital transformation the opportunity to showcase their ideas to some of the world’s leading companies and venture capitalists at the inaugural Viva Technology summit in Paris in June.
The summit runs from June 30-July 2 and is expected to attract more than 30,000 visitors. Webhelp will join global brands such as Orange, BNP Paribas and Accor Hotels to host co-working and demonstration laboratories with young businesses which are emerging as ones to watch in digital transformation. Webhelp is inviting start-ups to enter a challenge-based selection process which will result in 50 companies being chosen to join the outsourcer at its Customer Experience Lab.
Olivier Duha, Webhelp co-founder and president, said: “Webhelp leverages the best people, technology and ideas to allow us to engineer the ultimate in customer contact experience. VivaTech will see us bring together our clients, which include some of the world’s leading companies, with next level start-ups at the forefront of digital transformation. With the combination of buying power and tomorrow’s technology all in one room, we hope to create an explosion of inspiration and an unparalleled growth opportunity for these young companies.”
Webhelp has set the following six challenges:
• Social selling – How to generate sales through social media?
• Seamless omni-channel customer experiences – How to support seamless customer experiences?
• Augmented and virtual realities in customer experience – How to enrich customer experience and create value?
• Uberisation – Is customer service next? – How to help traditional models to reduce costs and improve experiences?
• March of bots – Is this the future of customer service?
• Big data + customer experience – Big customer experience?
The winners of each section will receive the following:
• An invitation to join other winning startups in the Webhelp “Customer Experience” Lab at Viva Technology Paris 2016
• The opportunity to work with Webhelp’s global R&D team in our development lab to work on and test their product
• An invitation to an exclusive event with Webhelp’s founders, Olivier Duha and Frederic Jousset, and representatives of our major investors KKR who will discuss their startup experiences and offer advice
• The opportunity to make joint proposals with Webhelp for their product to select clients from Webhelp’s 300 strong client base
The closing date for entries is May 31, 2016. For more details and to submit an entry please click here
For more information, or to arrange an interview, please contact
Heather Astbury, head of PR at Webhelp, on +44(0)7825 593242 email@example.com