Rights and Diversity
Webhelp is passionate about upholding human rights and promoting diversity. We partner with local authorities on issues affecting vulnerable groups, and consistently offer employment and training opportunities. We work with the UK Government “Access to Work” programme to ensure that working environments are accessible, allowing those with disabilities to enjoy successful careers within Webhelp.
Webhelp is also committed to the UN Global Compact, which supports responsible social practices.
Respecting Our Team
We offer positive working conditions, and provide a pleasant and modern working environment. Our commitment to health and safety has been consistently strong since the company launched, and we continually strive to improve conditions in line with evolving standards. Webhelp also places considerable emphasis on offering social benefits and respecting the culture of our unique communities.
Click here to read our Health and Safety Policy.
Click here to read our Quality Policy.
As a responsible employer and in line with our values of commitment and integrity we are committed to complying with the Modern Slavery Act (MSA) 2015 that requires organisations supplying goods or services to prepare and publish an annual “Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement”.
Click here to read our anti-slavery and human trafficking statement.
Webhelp’s drive to promote increased environmental responsibility and mitigate the impact of climate change has led to a range of successful initiatives, including upgrades and control adjustments to our Heating, Ventilation and Cooling (HVAC) systems, large LED projects, and the deployment of power management software for computers.
We invest in energy and water efficiency technologies with the aim of increasing sustainability and reducing environmental impact. So far we have succeeded: both CO2 emission and water consumption have fallen even as the company has grown. Now, we are looking ahead to a greener future in 2020, with six targets:
- Energy Management – Continue with significant energy projects to further improve efficiency.
- Waste Management – Increase internal recycling and divert all waste away from landfills.
- Water Use – Utilise our experience in energy management to further reduce our water consumption.
- Sustainable Transport – Enable more people to commute by sustainable transport.
- Community and People Engagement – Continuous engagement with our people and local communities on the topics of energy, resource and environmental management.
- Renewables – Redesign Webhelp’s sites as micro-generation power plants.
Click here to read our Environmental Policy, and here to read our Energy Policy.
Our people are educated to recognise the signs of extortion, bribery and other unlawful or unethical practices. Ethical company policies, careful supplier evaluation and advanced software tools for checking and processing requisitions have all contributed to Webhelp’s anti-corruption initiative.
Webhelp is certified to five different ISO accreditations:
The scope of our accredited management system covers all of our operations across the UK, South Africa and India.
Addressing Complaints and Concerns
Our commitment to treating customers well is part of our ethics and value framework as a company. Webhelp is authorised and regulated by leading governing bodies in all of its locations. In the UK, we operate under the auspices of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The FCA demands that businesses like Webhelp: “pay due regard to the interests of their customers and treat them fairly.”
In order to fully and properly serve every customer, we take the following actions on a consistent basis:
- Invest in training our people, who demonstrate loyalty, stability, competence and a commitment to fairness and customer care.
- Use state-of-the-art recording tools across all communication channels. This allows us to rigorously monitor customer contacts, ensuring consistent regulatory and quality compliance.
- Sign comprehensive service level agreements with our clients that state we will meet the individual service standards required for their customers.
- Maintain a company culture that focuses on engineering the optimal customer experience, for the benefit of both our customers and our clients.
We use a number of internal processes to ensure our high standards are maintained:
- Regular written assessments of individual performance.
- A monthly “Treating Customers Fairly” monitoring programme that incorporates measurement against key customer touchpoints.
- Both internal and external audits.
- Customer satisfaction surveys after every contact
In line with its governing bodies and accreditations, Webhelp complies with OFT guidelines and Financial Ombudsman rules to ensure that all customers have a detailed process for logging a complaint and receiving timely and concise feedback.
To view our UK Process for Complaint Management, please click here.
Gender Pay Gap Report
We are pleased to share the Gender Pay Gap report with you which is reportable under the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017. It gives you information on the levels of gender pay equality in the UK part of our company, and how our talent is effectively maximised and rewarded. The report also outlines what actions we are taking to bring any gap closer together as we continue to work with our people on putting gender equality at the heart of our business strategy.